May/June Building Community
Building Community: Admissions, Development & Marketing
We are excited to share that we continue to track ahead with enrollment for the 2019-20 school year. We have more students enrolled than we did last year as of June 30th. There are still select openings in the younger grades and have more room to grow in fifth, sixth and seventh grade.
How can you help?
· Your authentic recommendations are the best way to spread the news about Applewild and our programs. Please share your stories about Applewild with friends, family and colleagues and invite families looking to make a school change for their children to attend an upcoming Tour & Explore event. They can also contact the Admissions Office for a personal tour.
Upcoming Tour & Explore Dates at 9am: Tuesday, May 21st and Tuesday, June 18th
· Increasing engagement on our social media content is one of the best ways to create brand awareness and generate admission inquiries. Here are a few quick and simple ways you can do this:
1. “LIKE” our page Applewild School
2. REACT to posts by clicking the “Like/Love” button
4. SHARE posts to your own wall
5. SHARE event pages and INVITE friends, neighbors, colleagues who may have appropriate aged children
1. “FOLLOW US” @Applewild_School
4. TAG friends in the comment section who may be interested – this will show the post in their notifications
1. “FOLLOW US” @ApplewildSchool
3. “LIKE” our tweets
The 2018-19 Annual Fund is wrapping up soon! Thanks to all parents for reaching 97% participation and helping us secure two parent challenge donations. The campaign closes on June 30th so please remember to send in your pledge payments or consider making a donation if you haven’t yet made your commitment. It would be amazing to finish the campaign at 100% parent participation!
Director of External Affairs